Event Access Control and Management
Our Event Access Control and Management Software with its live reporting offers a flexible, scalable solution for any event: Entry Control, Fast-Track VIP Entry, RFID, On-Site Services and more.
Event Access Control: Our fully secure access control system is engineered to help you get people on site quickly with its rapid entry scanning and ticket validation.
The system is fully configurable supporting scanning at multiple entrances. You can control security within the event too with access scanning into internal zones such as VIP areas, production, etc.
Our scanning solution is easy to use and flexible to deploy letting you manage entry control wherever you need it. We’ve provided access control at minus 18 degrees 6,500 feet up a mountain and on a beach at 34 degrees; in muddy fields with storm force gales and at white-tie VIP events in listed buildings. We go anywhere and so does our system!
There’s full real-time reporting, improving site safety and letting you deploy resources dynamically.
The system supports scanning tickets from multiple sources. We’ve automated, real-time interfaces with numerous ticketing partners. If you have a different preferred supplier there’s an open api for easy integration . It’s also simple to load data from files.
Guest-List Management: Easily create and manage your event guest-list then check-in guests quickly with our smart, tablet based app. See who has or hasn’t arrived yet and numbers on site with the live reporting. Get notified of VIP arrivals, prompt with personalised greetings and more. You can load data from multiple sources and for last minute changes it’s easy to add guests and edit your guest-list in real-time.
Ticket Collection and Wristband Exchange: There’s built in support for ticket collection and wristband exchange, including RFID and barcoded wristbands. It’s fast and efficient and easy to see what needs to be issued. There’s full collection reporting too.
Non-Ticketed and Non-Invite Events: For Access Control at an unticketed event there’s our E-Clicker solution. It gives live on-site figures for event safety. It also provides non-ticketed events with many of the reporting benefits of ticketed events: peak entry times, busiest entrances, etc.
Capacity Control: Our live capacity control app let’s you get the maximum number of people on site or in an area while preventing overcrowding. It works with E-Clicker and ticket or wristband scanning and gives real-time numbers on site and remaining capacity. It also supports one-out one-in, multiple gates/zones & VIP prioritisation.
Crew Management: We’ve some helpful solutions for crew management too.
- Accreditation: Fast and easy issuing of wristbands & passes. Fully configurable with easy to set role-appropriate access rights.
- Crew Catering: Our straight-forward, flexible software solution to manage crew catering with easy to set meal allowances. It improves efficiency and reduces waste plus there’s real-time reporting for the kitchen.
- Powerful event access control and entry management.
- Flexible deployment to suit any site.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Manage VIP and fast-track entry alongside general access.
- Control entry and restrict access within the event: from VIP zones to backstage and more.
- Real-time reporting: numbers on site, numbers in the VIP area, access rates, ...
- Drill down to see exactly who is on site.
- Automated notification of VIP arrival, etc.
- Keeps events safe and secure.
- Supports scanning of RFID, barcode, mobile, paper, wristband, tickets, etc.
- Scanning on mobile devices and fixed readers.
- Scan tickets from multiple sources: easy file upload plus automated, real-time interfaces with our numerous ticketing partners.
- Fully scalable to support any size of event from large multi-day festivals for 70,000 to corporate events and intimate VIP evenings for 200.
- Active management of crowd flow and distribution: see the hotspots and direct people to the less busy zones and gate.
- Manage access of not just entry tickets but car park bookings, camping spaces, etc.
- Supports crew as well as public scanning.
- Robust solution: works online or offline with automatic failover in case of network or WIFI failure.
- Powerful live dashboard for informed decision making.
- Post-event analysis and reporting.
- Supports additonal services from pre-booked merchandise collection to secure, smart cloakrooms.
- Components work together or alone for light-weight or full-scale deployment depending on the needs of the event.